Feeling our Emotional and Somatic Experience & Opening to the Felt Sense of Loving Presence as a act of Self Love
Module 3 - Opening to emotions and sensations more deeply, being the Feeling Witness, Love coming back for Itself, & sending Loving Presence to ourselves
Module 4 - What thought is being believed right now?,letting go of contractions, being patient and gentle with ourselves, & embodying Oneness & qualities of Loving Presence
Integration Session &
Other Helpful Resources
• 4 - 2+hr Satsang Session recordings – includes an opening talk related to each week’s content, and numerous dialogues, questions, and explorations with the course participants.
• 3 Satsang Talks recordings - These talks were created specifically for this course, to more deeply explore the course’s themes, expand upon the rationale and use of the practices offered in the course, and address common questions, challenges, and problem areas that people can experience on their awakening and embodiment journey, and in their spiritual practice.
• A 6 Guided Meditation Series – Each module contains a 15-20 min guided meditation specifically created as a practice to compliment this course. Each guided meditation in this series will build upon the previous ones’s instructions, each one deepening and expanding your practice. Several helpful practices and techniques are added onto a simple, foundational body and breath-centered meditation practice. More subtle invitations and pointers are added in a step-wise fashion, giving you the time to integrate the practice before the next meditation. Although each meditation can be used on its own, this series of meditations was created with people in mind who would like to develop an ongoing practice
• 7 Guided Meditation for everyday life - these guided meditations guide you more deeply into your body, help you recognize different qualities of Presence, and support you in being with your experience in a more open and detached way.
• 7 Embodiment Practices & Presence Reminders - These invitations were created for this course as a way to bring your practice of Presence into your everyday life. They include simple and helpful mindfulness techniques that can be practiced throughout your day, and which usually only require the time it takes to have 3 deep breaths.
• 7 Self-Care & 7 Self-Love Practices – These simple self-love and self-care lifestyle and contemplative practices are offered to help support your inner exploration, your psychological health, and your overall well being. You're invited to add these practices to your ongoing self-love & self-care toolkit.
• 7 Inquiry & Creativity Exercises – These practices are offered as invitations to deepen your inquiry and exploration through writing, creative expression, or movement
• 7 Helpful Psycho-Spiritual Practices – These simple and helpful practices and techniques are offered as helpful supports in the context of your awakening and embodiment journey. These technique introductions are intended to give you an experiential taste of the practices right away.
• An Extensive 'Be Good to Yourself' list - This list contains a wide range of suggested activities and invitations that you can do for yourself to deepen in your practice of self-love, self-care, and of being good, kind, and gentle with yourself. You're invited to add to the list over the duration of the course.
Course fee - $99CAN - Summer 2023 Special - $30. Please email Greg for details.